lunes, noviembre 15

Pictures and covers

There was one time, that I can't recall; there was something that I could smell that made feel that I was being part of something, a place where I used to belong.
Word after word, there was something that I created; people was just a shadow or a vanished vision but still I couldn't see through.
Chocked and unable to swallow, it keeps obstructing my throat.
Then the fan made some air that reminded me of time... I repeat: I don't remember when it was!
She was running and I couldn't stop her. Splitting was one part of the time of change. I felt that I was someone else.
For the last few days I have been wondering who's the new me that has taken possession of my body; extremities, organs, bones and air... what keeps bothering on my throat?
Sometimes I feel that I want to vomit, but it not something on my stomach, it's something else dying to come out, but why does it has to be through my mouth?
Numbers and questions, the shorter breathings and the expanded doubt.
A missing part or a misunderstood side perhaps...
I haven't seen my shallow in a while, there's no reason to miss it, but it's always part of it.
This wasn't part of the deal, remember that night under the covers when I prayed to you.
My hands are still together but I think I lost my head, my devotion is spreaded away, the beautifulness is not under the spotlight, I guess it went to take a walk. Mean while my focus is vested all over the place, when I know I was made for just one night.