lunes, noviembre 22

This and that

And I feel like I will never eat again,
the saddest part of me was wondering for this night.
I keep chocking and breathing is running and the dates are coming closer, and rushing days, the irrelevant events, the next step, the longer I take, the wider it has been and how much I wish I could stop.
How much, how many and other wonders...
The fake I am, the real I stay, how I started to lose the track of things! It's amazing how ever since, everything has turned your way. How are things seen from the common sense people, how they move in life and just for the hope of tomorrow. It's curious how I started to become regular, and the little part makes me special remains on my heart, like it that little part belong with you, or reminded of how amazing was the world when I looked at it with you by my side.
And the last days had been comfortable and easy, nothing like me, but it seems like the integration has called me to be part of a whole.
Looking for the adventure, but nothing was more exciting than the impossible made possible, someone to share it, someone to live it, to feel it.
Uncontrollable and noisy, the bed, the table, the sand, the sky, the view, the crowd, the throat... they are all anxy and all the sounds in my head, the thoughts that I'm dying to take and the impulses that I'm driven to give and the rules that I'm about to forget.