martes, noviembre 2

Come.

And so I thought, even the most beautiful story has to come to the end, but its the spirit what makes it immortal.
And so and so, let's pretend... there's nothing else to hold on, the beauty didn't come to meet the beast. The lovely story finishes another chapter; and all the muscles tense, autism becomes regular basis; and so and yeah... bad habits, good habits, and the ashes that the wind refuses to spread. And then I was ready, but you never were truly mine; all breaths that I took on your neck are suffocated. It's easy to be somewhere else, but you were always the target that my hypnotism decided to stare. But I agree and disagree... understandable, understandable, yes, when summer loving come to it's end, autumn must protest... and winter must come to feel the cold.
There's something great on you, something that makes you greater... and something that I love.
And so, and so, I wont know; I guess there's nothing more.

So, there's no place like home.