martes, diciembre 29

Randomly, I picked one.

Please don't say you don't remember,
I may recall a little... but basics I know.
Blurred vision... I can't stand.
While I was sitting... I fell on my back,
I hit my head, but you where there.
Came to me and asked me to talk...
I just said I'm sorry, and laid down there.
Don't know what happened next... but some lips touched mine.
And it wasn't just once... it was twice.
Don't know what it meant, but that's definitely not what I expected.
In my head, I asked: What the fuck?!
But my face stayed on blank.
I don't want to ask you about that... I wouldn't like any answer.
But just for you to know... and I thought you did, I don't like that!
I'm not like her and I do care.
Remember when I told you that I enjoyed your company because it was free of prejudices?
Well, my dear... It just became hard to call you dear.

2 comments:

..the artist.. dijo...

but my face stayed on blank.


talk to me, bb!

..the artist.. dijo...

i'm not like her, i do care..

nice.