miércoles, diciembre 2

Then I met you.

I was thinking,
you didn't interrupted me... it made me wonder why.
But I was busy,
I had a date... yes honey! and it was with you.
I was enjoying and letting myself go
with every minute passing by
I was swimming between every breath I took,
and you still didn't stopped me.
I was getting a comfort smile,
my body started to sink on the couch, and suddenly I became the couch.
my hair went away and danced with the wind,
and I laid down...
sparkles sprout out of my chest...
and I wasn't there.
The music crossed my ears but I didn't hear.
I was in peace; mind, body and soul... all together for once.
There's when I fell in love with me,
and wont do any "lovers" promises, because you are not my lover...
I don't want to... I just love you.

...and I'm thinking: I found myself on a hard way.

1 comments:

ANNE :) dijo...

and wont do any "lovers" promises, because you are not my lover...
I don't want to... I just love you.


for some reason i stopped believeing in promises ,theres no us but theres still a weird " you and me". i hate that :)