viernes, enero 1

Greetings to 2010.

Cause we aren't leaving behind, we are moving forward.
Sometimes we might don't understand why we move...
but we wouldn't grow if we stuck.
From the things that I left in the past, it was never on purpose,
but it doesn't mean I forgot, it means that you have already done what you were mean to.
I'm not leaving nothing behind, because everything stays with me; in my memory, in my heart.
Whatever I am now, I would't have get there without anything that surrounds me.
No matter what, we make our own path.
We choose what we want... at the time.
I'm choosing to look up, and walk my own way.
So let's pray to God, if anything goes wrong; find the way to improve it and the strength to face...

Let's learn to breath,
let's learn to leave,
to make dreams, and make them come true.
Cut our chains, and not stick.
Find inspiration on the simplest things,
because nothing will change... just the way we perceive.
Once we find this nirvana state, we can call ourselves free.
And we'll start to make the difference between the common and the amazing.

2 comments:

ANNE :) dijo...

whats wonderful about it its.. that u dont leave things behind because you keep them on ur heart and memory thats -suprenant-.

jai t'embrasse!
ton amie
anne :* :*

lets keep writting on 2010..!

..the artist.. dijo...

And we'll start to make the difference between the common and the amazing....

damn! just the best part of it.