miércoles, enero 6

Dreaming days.

They say that when we dream, we dream about our deepest fears, or most beloved wishes...
Oddly... last week, has been about my most desired wishes.

Everyday has been a new revelation of my unconscious mind...
sometimes its scary to see the truth about what my soul holds at night.

I wish I could have a word to speak, or the prime to say it is just a dream...
but it isn't. It's almost incredible how it follows you.
It's easy during daylight to forget 'what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.'
But they chase you and come to you, because they want you... and I want them, it's just...I wont tell.





Believe me, there's no fresher morning air, just like a down breaking after an unforgettable kiss...

1 comments:

ANNE :) dijo...

Believe me, there's no fresher morning air, just like a down breaking after an unforgettable kiss...

siento como cuando me levanto y hace frio... de todasmaneras traigo shorts... y lo unico en lo que pienso es sobre lo que soñe... puedo quedarme mucho tiempo asi