martes, noviembre 3

Suspended in the air.

I crossed myself this morning with this magazine.
Very interesting, with subjects that I might get familiar with.
I started to think... what's going on inside my head?
I tried to understand... then a face passed by my thoughts,
and I saw the situation.... then I shake my head and try to read again.
I focused on the point of the reading... to become a reader, not a protagonist.
Then somebody's idea interrupted my calmed feelings, and this time i tried to take a deep breath so I could keep on reading and maybe fix some pieces of whatever it is! ...but I couldn't, I choked.... I couldn't get air, I was fading away but remained conscious, I kept on my real way there wasn't a solution for me to get rid of....
Then I thought of you and I realized that theres any, any way... that I can't be this impulsive. Rubbing my eyes, pressing my face against my hands, I can't get the center.
I'm trying to text you away, So I don't puke! But the room becomes smaller, and the fan starts to spin slower... and I can't breath.
Makes me wonder if I'm just having this paranoid attack, but if I'm the paranoid who's gonna tell me...
I figure out: if I'm alone... Who am I talking with?
And I'm sick of being my own freaking psychologist, finding a reason, finding a solution or pattern for every reaction that I take... I can't get myself understand that, that isn't gonna make them less harmful.
Then I calm myself... some sort of bipolarity, I wish I could have that disease... at least if I am crazy... I wouldn't know... Who can ever convince a lunatic, that he's insane?

Give me, looking and digging for my dose of caffeine along with the incomparable mint&nicotine.
Sideout in a button, incredible things that you can learn from random labels.
Addict by 18.
Sudden moon threatening, on the highest spotlight to come out.
And there's me and my eternal way to become the dessert.



1 comments:

ANNE :) dijo...

are you on your days?





HAHAHAA! just kiddin! i juuuust hate when those things happen, " grr this is supposed to be over by now".. IT JUST KILLS ME when u say.. my own freakin psyco! JAJAAJAJAJA... i remember when u say... ive already analyzed this situation : |


swing swing from the tangles of my heart? .. no..?


kissessss friend xoxo