martes, octubre 20

Sucumbir.

"Pensando en igual balanza el placer y la aflicción".
A dessert for every sin.
Que la conciencia no pese;
cada acto cometido reducido a un pequeño deleite.
Cause sometimes I need to ask.
I'm not closer...
Just like a puppet playing a fool,
reminds me that I'm little,
and I'm losing it because of your indifference.
Let's just don't.


Wow! I didn't realize... we are not playing.
I just want to call it off.
It's so uneasy.

Leve suspiro,
a lighter up.
I'm not looking around,
I just can look at you.

Sorry if I'm silent,
I'm just trying to fix the words inside my head,
most of all, figure out what's what I'm thinking.
I might adopt that manner,
just to brush your hair while you fall asleep,
but that's just not me.
I never learn how to be and not be... I never got the question.
As easy as choosing.
The only thing I know is...
who am I kidding? Just a coffee...
and if you go along with me,
I'll a make flirtation way to taste a sweeter conversation.
Whatever I guess...
I was thinking about you, and all the things that I wont say.

And the important highlight of the evening:
...I wish I could black out your goodbye kiss.